A comprehensive methodology for the accompaniment of young people with fewer opportunities in their path to a job
This guide has been elaborated through a participative project in which Path to a
Job’s partners have taken into account some of the main action principles related
to working with young people with fewer opportunities in finding a job:
• Comprehensive coordination of the actions.
• Promotion of participation.
• Youth empowerment.
• Special attention to non-formal learning.
In addition, the main phases of programmes to support young people with fewer
opportunities in their path to a job will be explained, taking into account:
• The different characteristics of the participants.
• The process.
• Tools of interest.
• Monitoring and assessment.
• Case studies and transferable elements.