Four operators from each member country, who either work or wish to work in the field of youth inclusion and employment, participated in the free training session. The objective of the course was to introduce participants to the techniques and methodologies employed by Friday People. Frontal didactics was reduced to a minimum to privilege practical activities and project visits.
Fondazione Mondo Digitale Participants:
- Loredana Rui – a trainer specialized in professional orientation and active job search for young migrants;
- Giorgia Pagano – a social mediator who works on the orientation, help and monitoring of new poverty, socio-economic living issues and job insertion for disadvantage youth (16-20), as well as socio-educational actions;
- Efisia Aru – work orientation consultant at a Rome employment centre;
- Ilaria Riccitelli – mediator and social operator working on individual action plans and skills balances. She has specific experience as a front office operator at a work orientation desk for women who have lost their job.
The four partners of the project:
- Fundation ADSIS, Spain (coordinator)
- Ayuntamiento de Vinaròs, Spain
- Fondazione Mondo Digitale, Italy
- Friday People, United Kingdom
Photo: the four Italian participants (on the right) with Annaleda Mazzucato and Ilaria Graziano, Planning and Development Managers for the Fondazione Mondo Digitale.
In the video, the impressions of the Italian participants recorded live with a smartphone.